Another Question

At this age (that I'm still shocked to realize that), I'm glad about what I've been so far. 

I know - I know, there're still plenty of things that I've dreamt about, but I'm not chasing them and hiding behind the words of "too many things to do, yet lack of time/tension". And I still wonder, will I accomplish it? Maybe the way I run the world is not by chasing or even running... maybe I take a walk instead, so I could enjoy the scenery -- meaning process, and also learn more about myself and others.

Hopefully, it's not part of me being in denial.

The journey so far, I kinda like it because I found piece by piece that fills the hole filled with questions about myself or some circumstances that I've not known before. It was something like finding "My first-time" moment. Full of questions, most of them start with "Why?". 

Mixed feelings become another confusion.. while discovering another part of me at the same time. Whew, what a ride! But, I'm sure that I strive for finding my other first time-moment. Clueless about how the world works, how to be a human being, and how to not be overthinking (esp. overthinking about how to not overthink). 

I think I've said before, about life is like a game, an endless one. No "reset" button, but "try again" does. Now I'm thinking, what if it's part of the mini-game on the main game itself? 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?