come back with cover post

here is the new cover from me
aozora no shita kimi no tonari
as i said previous post hehehe

https://soundcloud.com/ckcerbianco/aozora-no-shita-kimi-no-tonari

so a few days ago i have ask my sensei about the competition
so when i ask sensei
me : sensei did the competition is canceled?
sensei : oh i dont know , because theres no infromation about it
me : oh i see, the reason why asking you is , the participate of chinese competiton is already had a practice but why japanese not yet ?
sensei : ooh yeah theres no preparation for the competition until now ... ok i will tell u if theres the information
me : ok

so when i talk with sensei , there is my friend , kathrine, that she is an otaku , so i just think that she is the participate of japanese competition

today there is a japanese subject
my sensei talk to me
sensei : cindy do u want to be a participate ?
me : oh of course, as long as u want to support me
sensei : did u already remember katakana and hiragana ?
me : oh not yet , i just remember what did u already teach me and friends
sensei : haaa~ unfortunatelly ,,, if u already remember i will definetely choose you
me : ah..~ hmm when the competition will held ?
sensei : next week
me : on thursday ?
sensei : yes , actually there is 2 student that i already choose , but one of them is not serious, it is erikha
me : ahh i see , and the other is kathrine ?
sensei : yes
( i just think, ohh so thats why kathrine is on the office with sensei on that day , she already prepare for the competition , but why sensei said that she didnt know the competition date and she doesnt already held a preparation or practice for comeptition ? hmm i wonder)
me: ooh i see, i want to  join that competition and every competition so i had many experience..
sensei : can u memorize katakana and hiragana in 2 days?
me : haa?~
sensei : yeah because the competition is next week
me : maybe i can but i just afraid if i easy to forget... im the type of "fast to memorise but fast to forget"
sensei : hmmm thats the problem, actually i already to choose some of ur seniors ( sensei said 2 name of student that the one of them is the participate of UPH competition ) but they are in abacus ( abacus is an activities to learn something that related to tourism lesson )
me : hmm i see, did u want to me try to memorize ?
sensei : i think no
me : okay lets i will join next year ( this competition is an annual comeptition ) ah but i hope i didnt get the abacus in the competition day
sensei : yeah... the date is not in right time because is near to exam week
me : yeah.. you look upset
sensei : yeah .. im pessimist actually



so thats all hehe..
i hope that i already remember or memorize about katakana and hiragana maybe i can join the competition
so erikha already learn japanese since she in junior high school
hmmm
i dont know the real feeling of my sensei
i didnt see the happy face but there is a little hope
so i hope for the best... and i wish i could join for next year and do the best
not only for the competition but for my school activities , score, exam , test , etc
heheheh

so thats all
thank you for reading and u can comment every single of my post
and dont forget to listen and comment of my new cover
thank you !!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question