Beijing Trip

hello everyone !

so I just come and bring some stories
and one of them is my Beijing trip
it's not really trip though

yeah it's just like study tour eventhough we aren't really study :P
so whatever it is

so this trip is held by my school
before I tell u about that I want to say something

1. I just thinking that I feel, in 11 grade I have many close friend in real life than 10 grade. eventhough sometimes they are make me feel annoyed or I just being sensitive lol but they all so kind and nice. thanks everyone
2. I will more thinking in positive way, yeah it just like my resolution for this year, and I will helped by chicken soup book about strength of thinking in positive, it's my brother's book btw
3. and I will more be patient also try to learn Japanese by myself hmmm especially hiragana.
4. i have a project as an assignment to make a product of travel or in other word, make a tour aaaaaaaa it's not easy to find buyers lol XD
5. aaaannddd again sorry for my bad English ^^''

so maybe that's all

okay let's begin! maybe I will just talking some fun part

so Beijing trip is held for 5 days and 3 night
and some from itinerary is not match when we go to there
like ... switching place ?
so because I didn't remember when and when , I will write the place according to itinerary hehehehe

first day / 25 feb
at 4pm I went to Soekarno Hatta Int Airport , it took 2 hours and I went with my bro, dad, and one of my friend which I never talk with him except there's important things to talk. because me and him never be a classmate. we are just in the same generation

when after many things happen we just enter the airplane it's already around 10pm
it must be 9pm but because raining so the schedule is a bit delay
there's a bit turbulence because the bad weather, and it's a quite scary :p

second day / 26 feb
we just arrived at Beijing int airport then we continue to city tour
first stop are tian an men city and forbidden city
there's so wide and cold
we walking around and take some photo
and I with one of my friend, Viona. lost.
on the way to forbidden city
lol

so I just want to take a photo and viona wait for me and then we just lost. we didn't know where they are go
so we just keep walking straightly but we not found them, then I just decided to ask security
me : hello can u speak English ?
he : yes
me : where is forbidden city?
he : *confused

aahhh ! we just confuse what should we doooo
and then I just have an idea to read the mini dictionary
ah!

me: forbidden city zai na li ?
he : na na li ?
me and viona : forbidden city !!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
he doesn't know forbidden city X,D

so we just looking around and then I found the another group of my school
aaaah finallyyyyy


day 3 / 27 feb
we go to great wall and the weather is so windy and cold !
we enter via juyong guan gate
and there I just go to up and go back not to far though
and it's so fun

then we go to bird nest stadium
and again so windy and cold
lol
unfortunately we didn't see the colourful bird nest and water cube
and we just take a photo with bird nest background
pffft

wang fu jing is next !~ but I'm not sure that wang fu jing on day 3
theres so many unique food. but I didn't buy it

then hutong~ I think is on day 2 ? hm I don't remember , so we just looking around by pedicap and it's fun but so sad that there's no more traditional look . just path in path lol

and we also go to temple of heaven

day 4
summer palace ! my fav and the most cold ever lol
because of the strong wind ! and make me headache lol
the view just awesome and lovely <3
the surface of lake already become ice lol

there , we just have 40 mins to walk around
but me and viona again, can walking around for 35more mins yeay
but not all space hahahahaha
but it's so satisfy

at night me and some friends go to Tesco near hotel to buy some snacks as gift
i also buy bamboo snack at bamboo compulsory shop
actualy we go to some compulsory shop everyday

last day ! last day !
we just go back to Jakarta
we must wake up at 4.30 at Beijing time (GMT+8)

so that's all
i thought it would be boring trip because all place are historical place
but it's not bad as i thought though :P

so thank you for reading this !
my short and messy report lol
i will post some pic of my trip on my Instagram !

bye!~~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question