I have doubt

I have doubt about my score
My exam score
My final result
Actually im okay with my score as long is not below 80 ^^'
But there's just 3 score up until now
And i didnt regret about it
But my friends's score are climbing too
So im afraid if my rank is down
If my rank is down , i will make my dad disappointed
So i just afraid if my dad is disappointed about me
Maybe i will just sad for a while if my rank is down
I know maybe some of you and my friends it's such a tiny thing but it can make my dad happy if i get top 3
But i will more sad if my dad feels disappointed than i see my own rank is down
And my feeling said that my dad will disappointed than acting that he is okay if this bad thing happen ^^'
See my friends score is good than me , i feel happy but in other side im afraid and doubtful if i will make my dad disappointed.
Okay so i will just more positive and grateful also praying
Next,
About my new fiction story
I know this will be in bahasa again
But i will tell about it in english for now
So i will do my best to continue the story
I hope there will be much inspiration and spirit to do it
So i hope it will be end nicely and u can read it
Ganbarimasu !
Thank you :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question