aloha!

hahahahahahaha
long time no post
actually i want post something since 2 weeks ago .. but bcause school things and lazy to write

now i want to post something here

do u feel time really goes so fast?
now is november .. and 2nd week
2 weeks again will change month
will be a december
and then january
its mean christmas is want coming to town!
yeahhh

and its mean toooo my exam is coming to me
yeah my exam schedule is on this thursday until friday (the next week again)
so it takes 8 days?

good luck for me.
then after that i will get my result . raport on December
then holiday
then school again
then jawa bali overland tour . on january
its study tour actually
i will guiding in 3 language
english japanese chinese
huaaa i hope i can

oh!  did i ever talk about guiding competition ?
i think the competition is canceled?
i dont know
bcause until now is no notification about it
heheh

maybe until this
i have no idea to write
actually in my mind is so many story that i want write here
but idk why i cant hahaha

ok byeee
see you!  ahhahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question