Dreaming About ONE OK ROCK first time

so ystrday night i dream about OOR
but theres something weird
so i watch oor live concert with my classmate and my two brother
i dont remember what first song that they play
then after that they sing My Broken Heart  but tge actually name of the song is You've Broken My Heart
and Taka play the guitar
then after that song the concert is finish
and oor go to backstage without say goodbye xD
and then i see the chair on stage
then i give back to crew to hope can see OOR member again but the crew scold me ! xD
then we hv handshake event with oor
but we must wait so long to meet oor
after waiting the handshake event is started
but theres no Tomoya Toru and Ryota
just Taka and 2 stanger as a additional member and one empty chair beside Taka
so i handshake the hand to first people : thank you! . he make a poker face
second people : domo! cindy desu!  xD . he smiled
me:*hold taka hand
me: i like your hair (?)
taka: oh thanks
me : and u look so tall!
taka : *smile
me : thanks for coming to Bandung
taka : unn!
me : at the past u hv coming to jakarta .. thanks for coming too ^^
taka : haii!  *smile
is it long? for handshake event? xD
my dream finish ..
so i just try to listen You've Broke My Heart
and i will search the translate
i think it maybe theres a message for me
but i had to schooling first xD
i so rare to listen to that song actually
so i will listen to that song and read the lyric after schooling ^^
thanks for reading!!  xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question