My Personality

Heyyy
Just back ~~
So here i want to share about my personality
Hmm im sure that u all ever heard about introvert extrovert and ambivert
So at first i just think that im introvert
But after many timessssss
I just know about ambivert and i feel i into it
So for u who dont know ambivert is
Ambivert is a personality between intro and extro
For make sure i have take 2 test to know my personality and i get ambivert for 2 times
So i just happy after know it maybe bcause finally i know my personality lol
Hmmmmmm
And i just think how stupid im that i didnt take a photo of airplane when i go back to jakarta at beijing airport
So at that time is my first time for me to enter the airplane from the ground.
I didnt take photo because i already put my phone on my bag and the weather is so cold
So im to lazy to take my phone
@.@
So that's all~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question