Me , brother , arashi

Sometimes me and brother like to talk random things
And when my brother is said related arashi randomly i will continue asking him about it and he often to get in my trap lol
Yesterday or 2 days ago .
It's a long convo about random things related arashi
Now i will try to write all what we talking about but i think i will miss some part
M is me
B is bro
Note this is just joking around , my bro is not a fans xD
B: i will go to tonight
M: where?
B: watching together with arashindo , arashi world tour concert
M: what concert ? Arashi doesnt have world tour
B: there is ! I will watch the video concert, it just like a complication of world tour
M: oh where the wold tour ?
B: hmmm yeaa kenya
M: kenya? XD
B: hmm hawaiii
M: ooh yes there is hawaii
B: yes.. do u want to join ?
M: hmmm i dont want
B: why ? we will watch arashi !
M: no i dont want *because i know this is fake hahahaha xD*
B: okay then i will watch with my gf and my friend also my gf's father
M: ooh with them
B: yeah.. are u sure u dont want? Only 140.000 rupiah !
M: nooo.. from where do you know abt this ?
B: arashindo ~
M: who is the CP ?
B: hmmm *laughing* febri !
M: ooh .. i dont know about this
B: yeah it's just because the CP planned this afternoon
M: ooh ..
B: yeah.. i will sing *reff of fly on friday, but in random lyric : "stayyyy makaliweiii" but it's supposed to be "oh yeahhh let's start it yeah"*
M: oooh ! Yeahh who is the singer of this song ?
B: *laughing* oh! I just forget !  Hmmm
M: why did u forget? U are a fans right ?
B: noo not yett , thats why i join this event so i can be arashi fans !
M: so who is the singer ?
B: aaahhh the man who have a long pony!
M: whooo all of them has a long pony !
B: ah ! The man who have a long pony !
M: hmmmm
B: and i will sing , hmmm "dou~shite!" *first lyric of face down"
M: ooooh xD
And many times he ask me to join the event lol
And then i try to say i will join
But he said i must pay first to him lol
But i said i will pay to the CP
Then i have ask my bro
M: who is ur ichiban
B: ah i dont remember the name! Who is the member ?
M: sho , aiba , jun , ohno, nino
B: aahhh ! Yesss ! Ohno ! Ohno satoshiii
M: whyy ?
B: hmm yeah.. hmm because he have a leader power ..
M: but actually he is not do many things that reflected he is leader
B: so thats why ! He is humble he didnt show it
Lol this is true but idk why my bro know abt this, or he just randomly xD
M: then why u like arashi ?
B: hmm bcause their song is good , i like their song..
Maybe this all that i can share xD
Im happy when my brothers talk about arashi randomly or sing the part of arashi song lol
It's make me want to invite them to listen arashi song that they sing it
Such as aaaa
"zutto! zutto!"
love so sweet
By 2nd bro
"Mehameru~"
monster
*it's supposed to be "mezameru"
By 1st bro
And the other maybe xD
That convo is between me and my 2nd bro
2nd bro is the most accept me to be a fans of arashi
My 1st bro, in the past ever ask : why u must like them ? Etc that i ever feel sad about it
Lol im to excessive xD
Lebai in bahasa
But from this also from the previous moment that my friend didnt keep songs that i give to them that theyself who ask for it
I learn to accept what people think and i will not mind it to much
And im so happy when my 2nd bro randomly sing sakura girl by news !
And he sing with his own lyric *lol
"Sakura no you na, umi dashita"
It's supposed to be : kimi dashita !
XD i ever ask him to sing from start until reff
Of course he read the lyric xD and sometimes he miss it
It's so fun hahahah
Aaaah but unfortunatelly i didnt record it :(( xD
I just remember after he finish it
When i ask to sing again he said no xD
So thats all
I hope this will be continued because it's fun lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question