Untitiled - Arashi Album Disc 2 First Impression (Review)

I have been held myself to not listen their unit and bonus track which is Kanpai Song (カンパイ・ソング) on Disc 2 and, because so many fans said Bajuri Night ( バズりNIGHT) is so weird I can't hold anymore.
So, I take a little time at office to listen disc 2 and continue to review it.
Fortunatelly, Bajuri Night is first track okay, let's jumpin to their Untitled world.


1. Bajuri Night ( バズりNIGHT)
What? I'm shock ! ahhaha so funny lol i just imagine they will dance in weird dance lol.
Okay maybe Aiba and Ohno can be funny or tennen but Sho, long time no see tennen-Sho
maybe this would be a nice song if the music is not like this lol.
It reminds me of Perfume old song, and a Japanese festival song at night lol it just my imagine.
it would be fun if the part of "yoi yoi" is yelled by fans too.
yeah it's just "unbelievable".


2. 夜の影 (Yoru no kage) - Nino, Ohno, Jun
Uuuhh Nino's sexy voice, catchy song. Jun and Ohno have also sweet voice. Ookay they all have this sweet cool catchy song. I can't imagine this choreo what would be. This is cool I can't deny it. Also Jun's low voice yeahh so cool ! This song also light but have the good beat !


3. UB - Nino, Aiba
From the start, the music is so warm typical Aiba lol. Good harmonization. Overall this is good song and so embracing their friendship. So many fans also like it and their ship now sailing ~


4. Come Back - Jun, Sho
From the start, I think this more typical of Jun but they balance it with the rap, so it has the Sho typical too. cool song. Looking forward to their concert now
~ i feel like want to join them.


5. カンパイ・ソング (Kanpai Song)
Oh this is typical energy song. wow so fun and funny especially at Aiba's yell. This would be Definitely fans join them at concert.
OMG this is would be fun for sure. so funny at 02.38 hahaha. ahh at the end they all say "bye bye jaa nee" I feels kind of sad haha 😞
I just imagine the concert, but can't clear.

Arashi san! I'm waiting for your concert!

Final thought about this album: a quite unexpected, full of surpise, cool, unique hmm what else
Favourite songs for now: Houyou for disc 1 and Yoru no Kage disc 2

Actually from disc 1 I also like Hikari and Kanata e alot :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question