Shohayo!

Hehe ohayo!
I just want write about my dream last night
Hnmmmmmm
Ok lets start it xD

Hmn ...
I dont remember the first
Suddenly i and many student at a big room
And suddenly they all sing Happiness - ARASHI together and me too, the awkward is im the only ARASHI fans but my friend can sing it ? "hashiridase ! Hashiridase!....~~"
And actually.... There are ARASHI!
But suddenly... I cant see them except Sho !
Sho get down from stage.. and run to back
Its near to me !
Many student around Sho
But the students just keep look straight and singing ! Didnt look at Sho .. Except me xD
And i start to open mouth to say : SAKURAI SHO !! *Sho look at me* DAISUKI DESU ! *he smiling*
...
...
...
...
Then i dont remember anything again xD 

Okkk i just want share this xD hope u like it
Lol
Ok thanks so much !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question