Aloha

I just arrive home and then open ask fm then open instagran then i open blog
And i write this
Ok as a promise i will tell you today

On last week i do practice guiding
The teacher i did it well
Actually i just read 1 / 2 sentence
Then i just explore it by my knowlegde
XD thank God

So today the teacher say : who want do it now ? If next week u must memorise 4 place but now just 2

Bcause i dont know about 2 the other place so i want do it today..
*hands up*
So just three person include me
Im the second
My first friend finish it
The teacher said he didnt explore it .. He just tell a little he got under standart score
So next is me
I go to in front of class
Take a breath
Explain allllll
A little bit forget
A little bit stop
And then finish
Then i ask : did i got bad score sir?
Teacher : no ..

Yeayyyy
Then i think how much will be my score ? Please dont around 70 even 72 ?
Bcause the standart score is 70

My first friend tell me i did it well
Hmmm i ask my friend to see my score
She said : 72
Ooooohgh noooo
Im not satisfied
My feeling say it true
Oh but i must thankfull to God
Okay...
Hmmm

And the japanese test
Its canceled !
And will be held tmrw

So tmrw i hv 2 test again
Hope can do it better hehehe

And today math score is out
Our class is got bad score
Even me
I wonder why i get bad scorreeee

But im the second student who get high score at my class xD

Im not satisfiedddd

Hope will get good score on every test
Yeayyyyyy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question