FRIDAY -------------

ok so at school , today , i hv a test , its computer test
the material is unit 1,2,3
but my class just already learn unit 1
so yesterday night
i want to write the material on my book
bcause the material is at internet
because to long.. im lazy to write
but i already write 1 page hehehe

and bcasue the material is so much so im lazy to study xD
and today before i take a test i open twitter xD

then i take the test
iits 40 quests with 45 mins


and start
after i answer it
i check it again from number1-40
and then i submit the answer
and then i check my score



i get wrong 9
woaaawww i think i will get 80up
but no !
i just get 77.5 xD
not satisfied but im thankful
i am who  reach high score at my class yeahhhh

xD although its still 7 but im still thankful

okayyy happy fridayyy guys !
thanks for reading xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question