Hey !

Hey this is a short post hehhehe
But i will post something tmrw
Hope not to busy hehehe
So i just want to say
Long time no see
And ...
Tmrw I will hv test for Japanese and Guiding
Japanese material test is :
hiragana a i u e o ka ki ku ke ko
Greeting and introduce
And a basic sentence (+) (-) (?)

And on guiding i will be  tour guide
But im still at class
So it just practice but its still take a score
So on next we i and my many friends must be tour guide for jakarta tour
But the tourist is still from our school i think xD
And last week on my class have a practice guiding
And the teacher call my name randomly

So what happen on me last week ?
And what happen  on me tmrw ?

JUST WAIT FOR MY POST TOMOROW YEAAGH
i want learn about the guiding material that i just make it before i write this post xD
Heheheh
Please Pray for me
For a good score for my test heheeh yeah
Thanksssss
And thanks for reading
~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question