Arashi Song and Short Story


im happy bcause Arashi song can motivate people who listen to it, even not listen to it!
i mean by the lyric
there's my friend was sad
i just tell her (via snapchat)
me : dont cry!  there's a hope in the darkness (Hope in the Darkness) **
me : be happy be grateful!  **
her : i dont remember what she said but the point is -->  life is hard to do
me : smilee!!
me : life is hard but must happy (Life is Hard Dakedo Happy)
her : haha ur english start become bad
me : "Don't cry anymore
Because look, I found you in this wonderful world" (Its from Kimi no Yume wo Miteita lyric) **

**: she screenshoot it
and thenn...

she thanks for me
i said i thanks for her to .. i can help her
then when i open my bbm
i see her photo profil is a screenshot that she took, the one from Kimi no Yume wo Miteita lyric :)
i said its actually from translation of song lyric
she ask me : Japanese or English ?
me : Japanese

then i offer the song!  and she want it
and i send it via whatsapp x)
i tell the tittle and the mean of tittle : i saw u in my dream
i said "semoga suka . semoga jadi senyum . semoga ga sedih :) "
which mean ; hope u like it . hope u smiling . hope u not sad :)

then i tell her if she want the lyric just say :)

im happy
bcause Kimi no Yume wo Miteita is motivate me too
bcause i ever felt alone and lonely and down and sad bcause it

then when i listen to Kimi no Yume wo Miteita and read the lyirc
oh  ! im not alone :)
i shouldnt be sad

and also another song from The Digitalian album!
like Hope in the Darkness, Hey Yeah, One Step etc
its has a good meaning!  that make me no sad again

:) thanks Arashi and thanks to yarukizero!  haha who translate the lyric

maybe whoever u .. u can listen to this or another song that has a good meaning that can motivate u to not be sad again!  :)

so i think we should listen to happy song when we sad. not ballad song or anything that make us more down...
yeah maybe sometime we need ballad song for crying out ..
but dont listen to it to much! 
:)

and when u see a ' :) '
smile emoticon
anything related smile
try to smile
whenever when u sad or happy! 
its made ur day
even a little bit
its a simple way

and try to always be grateful :)

:) !

ciao! 
good nite
thanks for reading

*photo is from her screenshot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question