My Saturday Afternoon




so today is saturday
its afternoon
its raining
when i listening to music  i see the outside.. why so yellow? hmm maybe the sunset will be nice!  lets see! 
whoa so nice!  its yellow!  but the other side is blue and has nice cloud
and i took a photo of it







then i called by mom
so i go to down..

then my bro called me
"Cindy!!  theres a rainbow! "  he said
"whoa! seriously?! "
im excited because I never seen rainbow before
and I said "seriously" because he often to kidding me xD
then  I run to go up
and I look at window and I find the rainbow
at first I think he is tell a lie
then I look again and I found it !
found the rainbow !!
yatta !!!! and I scream like crazy people
I scream like theres an idol in front of me hahaha lol
" aaaaaaaaaaa!!! rainbow !!!"
*took handphone and video it via snapchat* "its raining and there is a rainbow rainbow rainbow!!!"
and my mom tell to don't make a noisy







and I took a photo of the rainbow  and my bro did it  too ^^






 




















that was my bro



and the rainbow is slowly disappear :(
so fast
and I think of selfie with rainbow AHHAHA


I think its so wonderful
its my first time !
and few days ago I just say : "God I want to see a rainbow" while raining
and today God give me a Rainbow !
oh thanks God <3

then after the rainbow disappear my bro is look at my photo
he : wow ! look this its just like fish !
me : shark !
he : dolphin !!
me : oh yeah dolphin !!
he : but its has a angry eye
me : * yeah that's why I said is shark*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at the dolphin ! left down side ! do you see it ? *sorry I forget to mark this one

and when I review the photo that I took when I want post to blog I see this !

me : hey bro ! its DOUBLE RAINBOW !
he : oh yeah
me : wowww I see the double rainbow even I didn't regonize when I see it on real time


 

yeah the second rainbow not so visible
thanks God ! I have seen double rainbow ! you give me 2 !

so that's all my story ahaha
im so happy I can see the rainbow .. oh no double rainbow
after the beautiful sunset
and before I listen to music to calm myself
so because i see the beautiful sunset and double rainbow
myself become more calm and happy !! super happy


thanks God for today !
beautiful day !
wonderful day !

 


and its when start become night !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question