Some Update~


This is update about me, it's quite unimportant.
Actualy I want to make it in Indonesian but I thought I should practice my English

1. Lately I'm in love with Honne and Charlie Puth. I mean their song.
2. Next I will watch 13 Reason Why and Black Pean.
3. I watch 99.9 season 2 and The Confidence JP both are still on going haha
4. I feel like want to cut my hair but I should make my hair long, it's my goal tho
5. College life? the next is waiting for schedule for take my alma. It's make me quite confuse about college and work
6.  Lately my work is okay, I mean nothing hard.
7. Practicing Adobe Illustrator, painting. So sad that I didn't update much on my art Instagram
8. Because I watch The Confidence JP and watch Masashiro Higashide for the first time, I just realize that he is soooo simillar with Jun Matsumoto. Voice, face, laugh. lol I want they both have a good relationship
9. Practicing my Japanese, still interested with Italian and maybe a bit of French.
10. I went to Bandung with my colleagues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Decision : Behel

I think i have said this before?

Another Question